Improving the value of nature
through science, innovation and ethics
Etifor is a spin-off of the University of Padua that provides international consulting services to help organizations grasp the full value of the products and services provided by nature.
Our team improves the economic, environmental and social benefits of policies, projects and investments through applied science, proactive innovation and good governance and works with national and international clients such as:
- Private companies;
- Public administration and organizations
- NGO and noprofit organizations
Find out more about our projects and clients in our Portfolio and discover more about our business areas here:
In all our services we guarantee quality and long-term sustainability through three pillars that define our work: science, innovation and governance.
1. Understand the problem through research and development.
2. Solution benchmarking at both national and international scale.
3. Creativity, innovation and context specific design.
4. Financial strategy and funding support.
5. Implementation through participation and good governance.
6. Smart communication and consultation.
- Growth, innovation and impact
- Transparency and legality
- Quality of life
- Equal opportunities
- Environmental responsibility
We are committed to making the United Nations Global Compact and its principles part of our company’s strategy, culture and daily operations, and to engaging in collaborative projects that promote the wider United Nations development goals, particularly sustainable development goals.
We are members of the Forum for Sustainable Finance: the non-profit multi-stakeholder association that promotes the knowledge and practice of sustainable investment, with the aim of disseminating the integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria in financial products and processes. Find out more about Etifor’s Sustainable Investment area.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEMS
Since the founding of Etifor, we have been a member of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC), the international organization created to promote responsible management of forests and plantations, and we are committed to communicating how important it is to ensure that products and territories are managed responsibly through FSC® certification.