INFORMATION RELATING TO COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on users’ terminals by the server of the website they are visiting. They contain information related to the users’ browsing that can be read by the server that sent them in subsequent browsing sessions.
Types of Cookies We may use on this website
- Technical-strictly necessary cookies: they are used to perform computer authentication, session tracking and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies are useful because they can make it faster and quicker to navigate and enjoy the web, as they intervene to facilitate certain procedures.
- Function cookies: they allow the website to remember the choices made by the users (for example, the language or geographic area in which they are located) and re-propose them at subsequent accesses in order to provide better and personalized services (for example, they can be used to propose content similar to that previously requested by the user).
- Statistical cookies: they are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website itself, and thus process general statistics on the service and its use.
- Profiling cookies: these are used to monitor and profile users while they are browsing, study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits, including for the purpose of sending targeted and personalized service advertisements.
Depending on the entity that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, cookies are distinguished into “first-party” cookies or “third-party” cookies. First-party cookies are installed directly by the website operator itself. Third-party cookies, on the other hand, are cookies managed by a different website than the one on which the user is browsing but linked to it, for the management of particular types of content. These are usually images, sounds, links or other elements that reside outside the website being visited.
Cookies used on this website
- PHPSESSID – This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie stores and identifies a user’s unique session ID to manage user sessions on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and will be deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
- cookieyes-consent – CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors.
- _ga_* – Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
- YSC – This cookie is set by YouTube. The functionality is to store and track interaction. This cookie lasts for as long as the user keeps their browser open.
- prism_ – This cookie is set by ActiveCampaign. The functionality is to store and track interaction.
- _ga – This cookie is set by Google Analytics 4. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data anonymously for the sites analytics reports.
- CONSENT – YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.
- yt-remote-device-id – YouTube sets this cookie to store the user’s video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.
- yt-remote-connected-devices – YouTube sets this cookie to store the user’s video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.
- fr – Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites with Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
- yt.innertube::requests – YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
- yt.innertube::nextId – YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
- _fbp – This cookie is set by Facebook. It contains browser and user unique ID combination, used for targeted advertising.
- ppnws – service cookies.
- VISITOR_PRIVACY_METADATA – YouTube – Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain.
Consent method for the installation of Cookies
When first accessing this website, the users will find a short information banner that contains a link to this extended information notice. In this extended policy they will find more information on the description and characteristics of the different categories of cookies installed by the Data Controller and third parties and will have the possibility (through the cookie management platform linked to the banner) to decide independently which of the cookies to authorize. For the use of technical cookies, the user’s consent is not required. For other cookies, however, consent is required. In any case, users may at any time change their preferences regarding cookies, including by denying consent to the use of any cookies (including cookies installed by third parties) on the website.
We will track user’s consent (if any) through a special technical – strictly necessary cookie. As a result, the cookie banner will no longer be displayed if the user visit this website again in the future. We point out that if the user decides to disable the technical – strictly necessary cookies, we will lose track of the user’s consent and, as a result, the cookie banner will be presented again, on his/her next visit to this website.
How to remove Cookies from the terminal
It is possible for the users to set the Internet browser software (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) in a way that does not accept cookies, including technical cookies, by enabling so-called anonymous browsing, and in this case, no data will be processed through these systems.
The guidelines of the browser the user use to browse contain all the information to enable or block cookies. Below are some quick links to obtain them:
User can also do this via the cookie management platform linked to the banner.
Effects of deactivating Cookies
Should the users decide to disable cookies, it is a good idea to take into account their characteristics, to avoid incurring unwelcome changes to the navigation of the website. In particular, deactivating technical cookies may prevent the use of certain features of the website.
This website uses third-party cookies, that are cookies from websites or web servers other than that of our Company, used for purposes specific to those third parties, including analytical, profiling and social network cookies. It should be noted that these third parties act as independent data controllers of the data collected through the cookies they send and therefore the user must refer to their personal data processing policies, disclosures and any consent collection forms (selection and de-selection of the respective cookies).
Social network buttons and widgets
Last Update: November 2023.