Etifor restores the balance between humans and nature. How? By improving the value of nature through science, innovation and governance. Our work is to help clients increase economic, environmental and social benefits of policies, projects and investments. Together we will challenge environmental and social issues with the aim of enhancing nature.
Being part of our team means sharing our values (see our Ethical Management System) because the only thing that really matters to us is how green your heart is. We are discrimination-free space, for this reason we welcome and value (bio)diversity in every form!
We are looking for:
- someone with strong analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude, able to work independently while supporting the team members to create business-to-business partnerships with private companies that aim to generate positive impacts on climate and biodiversity by investing in forest and environmental projects;
- a colleague with excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills, and with a strong marketing and commercial aptitude;
- a person with a keen interest in climate and environmental issues, in particular from a corporate sustainability perspective;
- a person with a good knowledge of the Lombardy region (Italy) industrial and economic context, its business networks and corporate sustainability outlook;
- a passionate and value-driven colleague, able to maintain a friendly and continuously interactive working environment.
If you feel that way then you’re the person we’re looking for!
If you are aligned with our mission and you fit with this position, we will help you to grow within the company, have a good work-life balance, and have a positive impact on the environment, within an international smart and friendly workplace. In particular:
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international & smart consultancy working to connect humans and nature and dealing with the global challenges of climate change and biodiversity loss.
- A value-driven team, with a balanced gender ratio and 33 average age.
- Mixed academic and business work environment. Etifor works together with the Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry of the University of Padova and our projects are often focused on Research & Development.
- Flexible working hours and smart working approach (we have a results-based approach).
- Smart/Remote work is encouraged, but the candidate should guarantee office presence at least at least 3 days a week, especially during the learning phase. Other arrangements can be agreed during the interview and negotiation phase.
- Extra benefits: Year-end bonus, depending on personal and company performances. Company welfare plan (for sport, wellness, culture, family) and daily meal vouchers (8 euro/working day).
Contract Start Date
Asap, from February 2022
Piazza Alcide de Gasperi n. 41, 35131 Padova, Italy. Possibility to work remotely if based in Lombardy.
- 1-year fixed term contract (with a view to becoming permanent);
- If under 30 years old, 3-year apprenticeship contract based in Padova (with a view to becoming permanent);
- Starting gross salary range: depending on experience and contract type within CCNL salary range.
Full time contract (CCNL commercio)
The candidate must send the following information in English through the online form on this page (please select the following Application Type: Sales Manager) no later than January, 21st. For further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandatory materials to apply:
- updated CV in English. Please, in your CV or application, state your status in relation to the disability Law 68/99;
- cover letter (max 1 page) with any link or document you consider highly relevant for this position;
- preferably a list of consultancies you have been involved with, ordered by year, donor/client, title, your role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.