We are an environmental consulting firm: our mission is to restore the balance between humans and nature, and we do this through the use of science, innovation and good governance. We support public and private entities to improve the environmental, social and economic impacts of policies, projects and investments on the ground. As a spin-off of the University of Padua, we work locally and internationally bringing scientific innovation into everyone’s lives.
At Etifor we like teamwork, we work hard and we never stop being curious. Being part of the team means sharing our values and the path we have taken to be a discrimination-free work environment (find out more in the Ethical Management System). For us, the only thing that really matters is how green your heart is: we welcome and value (bio)diversity in all its forms!
Etifor’s team will help you grow within the company in an international and friendly business environment. By working together, we can improve the world we live in and leave a positive mark on our host territory!
- you will work for a dynamic, young and innovative company;
- you will be part of a team working locally and internationally to reconnect people and nature by addressing the problems of climate change and biodiversity loss;
- a value-driven team, with a gender balance of 50:50 and an average age of 33;
- you will work in an environment closely linked to the world of research and have numerous opportunities for training and further education (Etifor is a spin-off of the University of Padua);
- you will have a flexible schedule with a result-oriented SMART work approach, 50% office-based and 50% remote, with flexibility depending on your needs and role.
- depending on your contract and years of employment, you will benefit from the Etifor Employee Welfare Plan, which includes vouchers for transport, travel, sports, wellness and culture, as well as daily meal vouchers.
Start: December 2022 o January 2023
Workplace: Padova – Piazza A. De Gasperi n. 41. Possibility of smart working.
Lenght: 1-year fixed-term contract, with the possibility of renewal for an indefinite period. For candidates under 30 years of age, 3-year apprenticeship contract.
Level: to be defined during the interview and subsequent meetings and based on work experience and CV.
Type of contract: full time (Contratto Collettivo Nazionale Settore Commercio).
The candidate is required to upload the following documents through the online form (select the option: Facilitator ) in this page before the 23rd of October 2022.
In the online form, please attached the following document in one PDF file:
- cover letter (maximum 1 page), outlining your motivation and strengths ;
- curriculum vitae up to date;
- a short presentation video in English.
All applicants will receive an e-mail with the preliminary application result by 11 November 2022.
Selected persons will be invited to a group interview on Friday, 18 November 2022, in the afternoon. The selection will be announced shortly.
Per ulteriori informazioni scrivici a: email@example.com