Etifor restores the balance between humans and nature. How? By improving the value of nature through science, innovation and governance. Our work is to help clients increase economic, environmental and social benefits of policies, projects and investments. Together we will challenge environmental and social issues with the aim of enhancing nature.
Being part of our team also means sharing our values; the only thing that matters to us is how green your heart is and not your background, origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities (check out our ethical code).
We are looking for:
- a dynamic and resourceful collegue, able to work independently, while supporting the team members to deliver high quality scientific and technical projects to improve water governance, policy, economics, planning, etc.
- a colleague with high interpersonal skills, able to maintain a friendly and interactive working environment
- a systematic person able to develop smart tools and methodologies
- a co-worker familiar with EU-funded project management and with good written and oral communication skills.
If you feel that way then you’re the person we’re looking for!
If you are aligned with our mission and you fit with this position, we will help you to grow within the company, have a good work-life balance, and have a positive impact on the environment, within an international smart and friendly workplace. In particular:
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international & smart consultancy working to connect humans and nature and dealing with the global challenges of climate change and biodiversity loss.
- A value-driven team, with 50:50 gender ratio and 35 average age.
- Mixed academic and business work environment. Etifor works together with the Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry of the University of Padova and our projects are often focused on Research & Development.
- Flexible working hours and smart working approach (we have a results-based approach)
- Smart/Remote work is encouraged, but the candidate should guarantee office presence at least at least 3 days a week, especially during the learning phase. Other arrangements can be agreed during the interview and negotiation phase.
- Extra benefits: Company welfare plan (for sport, wellness, culture, family) and daily meal bonuses.
- Premiums: end-of-year economic premium based on company performances.
Contract Start Date
From May, 2021
Piazza Alcide de Gasperi n. 41, 35131 Padova, Italy
- 3 years (apprendistato, under 30) or 1 year (over 30), with a view to becoming permanent;
- Starting gross salary range: depending on experience and contract type;
- Full time contract / Part time contract (CCNL commercio).
The candidate must send the following information in English through the online form on this page (please select the following Application Type: Water Conservation) no later than April,25th. For further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the application form we ask you to attach the following materials all saved in one single PDF document.
- updated CV in English
- your cover letter (max 1 page) indicating why you fit with this position at Etifor, with specific reference to the water sector/natural resources/agriculture sector.
- Preferably a list of projects/consultancies/publications you have been involved with, ordered by year, donor/client, title, your role.
- Any link or document you consider highly relevant for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.