Etifor restores the balance between humans and nature. How? By improving the value of nature through science, innovation and governance. Our work is to help clients increase economic, environmental and social benefits of policies, projects and investments. Together we will challenge environmental and social issues with the aim of enhancing nature.
In Etifor, we are team players, we work hard, and we never stop to be curious. Being part of our team means sharing our values and the journey we have taken to build a discrimination-free workplace (check out our ethical code).
The only thing that matters to us is how green your heart is: we welcome and value (bio)diversity in every form!
Starting date: as soon as possible, max. by June 2022.
Place of work: Piazza A. De Gasperi n. 41, Padova, Italy
Accessibility to the office: at the moment, the building that is hosting our offices present dome architectural barriers (steps, elevators), making the access difficult for people with physical and sensorial disabilities, either temporary or permanent. Works for the removal of these barriers are foreseen in the near future (2022/2023).
Length: fixed term of one year with the aim to extend the contact indefinitely. People under 30 could be offered an apprenticeship contract of 3 years.
Level: to be defined during the job interview
Type of contract: part-time or full-time, do be defined during the job interview
The Etifor team will help you to grow within the company, in an international smart and friendly workplace. Working all together we can improve the word we live in and the territory that is hosting us.
- you will work for a dynamic, young, an innovative company
- you will be part of a team working at the local and international level to reconnect people with nature and to fight climate change and biodiversity loss
- a value-driven team, with a balanced gender ratio and 33 average age.
- a mixed academic and business work environment where you will have the possibility to access many training and formative opportunities. Etifor is a spin-off company of the University of Padova.
- flexible working hours and smart working approach (we have a results-based approach).
Depending on the type of contract and on the working years in the company, you will be able to take advantage of the Welfare Plan provided by Etifor, which includes among others vouchers for transports, travels, sport, cultural activities, as well as meal vouchers of a daily value of 8€.
Send us your application before the 30th of April 2022.
In the online form, under “Application Type”, please select the option “Opportunities L.68/99”. In addition, we ask you to upload the following documents in a single PDF file:
- presentation letter (max 1 page), describing your motivation for this job as well as your strengths
- references, links, and any other material attesting your experience
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview, the date of which is still to be defined.
For any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com