Etifor restores the balance between humans and nature. How? By improving the value of nature through science, innovation and governance. Our work is to help clients increase the economic, environmental and social benefits of policies, projects and investments. Together we will address environmental and social issues with the aim of enhancing nature.
Being part of our team means sharing our values (see our Ethical Management System) because the only thing that really matters to us is how green your heart is. We are discrimination-free space, for this reason we welcome and value (bio)diversity in every form!
We are looking for a person interested in the connections between local development, sustainable tourism, social innovation and participatory approaches. The person should be capable of coordinating projects independently and available to travel on a regular basis to meet stakeholders and project partners (located mainly but not only in Veneto).
Read the job offer to discover all the details!
If you are aligned with our mission and fit with this position, we will help you to grow within the company, have a good work-life balance, and have a positive impact on the environment, within an international smart and friendly workplace. In particular:
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic, innovative, international & smart consultancy company working to connect humans and nature and dealing with the global challenges of climate change and biodiversity loss.
- A value-driven team, with a balanced gender ratio and 33 average age.
- A mixed academic and business work environment. Etifor works together with the Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry of the University of Padova and our projects are often focused on Research & Development.
- Flexible working hours and a smart working approach (we have a results-based approach). Depending on the type of contract and on the working years in the company, you will be able to take advantage of:
> Welfare Plan: from 1K to 4K/year of vouchers for transports, travels, sport, health, cultural activities, etc.
> Meal vouchers: meal vouchers of a daily value of 8€.
> Salary Adjustments: agreed upon special conditions/activities/tasks.
> Bonus: individual financial rewarding weighted by both individual and company performances, up to +20% your base salary.
Contract Start Date
Asap, from April 2022
Piazza Alcide de Gasperi n. 41, 35131 Padova, Italy.
● 1-year fixed term contract (with the possibility of becoming permanent);
● Starting gross salary range: depending on experience and contract type within CCNL salary range, 4 or 3 level CCNL Commercio. Salary adjustments may be discussed during the first interview.
● Full time contract. Smart-work and telework arrangements may be discussed during the first interview.
The candidate must send the following information in English through the online form on this page (please select the following Application Type: Local-development) no later than February, 27th 2022. For further information write to email@example.com.
Mandatory materials to apply:
- updated CV in English. Please, in your CV or application, state your status in relation to the disability Law 68/99;
- cover letter (max 1 page) with any link or document you consider highly relevant for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.