Who are we looking for?
- You are a passionate, value-driven, hard-working, problem-solving, systematic person
- You are dynamic and resourceful, able to work independently, while supporting the company teams to deliver high quality grant proposals and tender documentation, manage the administrative and financial reporting phases
- You have high interpersonal skills, able to maintain a friendly and continuously interactive working environment
- You are strategic enough to set systematic approaches, develop smart tools and rules and convince everyone to use them
- You are precise enough to work with complex budgets and bureaucracy-driven donors, while keeping a “yes we can!” approach
If you feel that way then you’re the person we’re looking for!
- Develop a company tenders and grants strategy (by donor and public sector) with the support of each Business Unit
- Develop and improve relevant company tools for the management of tenders and grants
- Manage and update of grants and tenders, and public procurement online profiles
- Provide timely and accurate information on funding and tender opportunities and the dissemination to the internal staff and partners
- Analyze tenders and grants documentations and report to Project Mangers
- Activate international partnerships with key local actors
- Support the drafting of successful project proposals, expression of interests and tender documents for local (regional and national funding) and international donors and clients
- Relate with donors and public clients such as World Bank, EC and its agencies (EACEA, EASME), AICS, national/regional payments agencies for RDP, FSE, FESR.
- Support Project Managers during the contracting phase, administrative and financial management of tenders and grants (timesheets, budgets, supporting documents, etc.)
- Support Project Managers during financial and technical reporting
- Keep a timetable and management of administrative deadlines, project milestones and deliverables with project managers.
- Update and integrate your work in the company PM software: www.wethod.com
Other responsibilities may be added to value specific skills of the candidate.
Qualification, experiences and skills required
- MSc related to natural resource management and economics are a plus.
- Any MSc will be evaluated if backed up by relevant experience for this position.
- PhDs will be a plus
At least 3 years’ experience in at least one of the following roles:
- Proposal writer
- Public procurement and tender preparation
- Financial reporting for international and national donors
- Administrative and Financial Project Manager
- EU funded Project Manager (Horizon, Erasmus+, LIFE, etc.)
- Fluent in Italian (written and spoken)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Preferences for candidates with knowledge of other international languages.
- Strong level of computer literacy (Office, cloud services, etc.)
- Strong technical communication, writing and editing skills.
- Ability in technical reporting both in writing and speaking;
What do we offer you?
If you are aligned with our mission and you fit with this position, we will help you to grow within the company, have a good work-life balance, and have a positive impact on the environment, within an international smart and friendly workplace. In particular:
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international consultancy working to connect human and nature, dealing with global challenges of climate change.
- Flexible working hours and smart working. This is a result-based position.
- Company welfare plan (on yearly base Etifor gives a voucher to use for a set of different services and goods, such as gym membership, transports passes, etc.)
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and performance.
- Mixed research and business work environment. Etifor offices are hosted by the LEAF Department (Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry) of the University of Padova.
Start: from May or June 2019
Location: Italy, Padova. Position based at Etifor office in Agripolis Campus (Legnaro).
- 3 years (apprendistato, under 30) or 1 year (over 30), with a view to becoming permanent
- Starting gross salary range: depending on experience and contract type.
- Full time contract (CCNL commercio)
How to apply?
The candidate must send the following information in English through the online form on this page no later than May 1st, 2019. For further information write to email@example.com
In the application form we ask you to attach the following materials all saved in one single PDF document.
- updated CV in English
- your cover letter (max 1 page) indicating why you fit with this position at Etifor
- a list of projects you have been involved with, ordered by year, donor/client, title, your role (writer, manager, technical, etc.)
- a proposal (max 1 page) for a work strategy for the first year, considering the above-mentioned responsibilities.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.