We are an environmental consulting company. What’s our purpose? We put nature at the heart of decision-making by developing science-based solutions.
We support public and private entities that want to improve the environmental, social and economic impacts of policies, projects and investments. As a spin-off of the University of Padova and a certified B Corp; we work locally and internationally bringing scientific innovation into everyone’s life.
At Etifor we like teamwork, we work hard and we never stop being curious: being part of the team means sharing our values (read our Culture Manifesto to find out more). For us the only thing that really matters is how green your heart is: we welcome and value (bio)diversity in all its forms!
We are looking for a junior web developer to develop websites, manage our company website (etifor.com) and optimise our e-commerce (wownature.eu). An enterprising person who enjoys looking for solutions to problems and does not have a rigid view of development work.
Suppose you are in line with our mission and fit with this position. In that case, we will help you grow within the company, have an excellent work-life balance, and positively impact the environment within an international, innovative, and friendly workplace.
In particular, at Etifor you will find:
- A dynamic, young and innovative environment, attentive to diversity and inclusion issues;
- You will have the opportunity to be supervised by a professional Website Manager who, with a purpose-built professional growth path, will help you acquire skills and autonomy in your work;
- Work-life balance, thanks to a smart working contract and flexible working hours;
- Many training and updating opportunities (remember that Etifor is a spin-off of the University of Padua);
- A team working locally and internationally to reconnect people with nature by addressing the problems of climate change and biodiversity loss;
- Welfare plan, calibrated according to seniority, which includes: vouchers for transport, travel, sports, wellness and culture + daily meal vouchers worth 8 euros/working day.
Start: August-September 2023
Location: the smart-working contract involves alternating remote and on-site work (our office is in Piazza A. De Gasperi n. 41, Padova, Italy). For this role, it is possible to agree on the days of on-side work, directly during the interview phase.
Length: 3 years (apprendistato, under 30) or 1 year (over 30), to become permanent
Starting gross salary range: depending on experience and contract type.
Contract type: part-time or full-time contract (CCNL Commercio)
The applicant must submit the following documents via the form on this page (select apply for: Junior Web Developer) published on this page by September 2023. In the online form, please attach the following materials saved in a single PDF file:
- Curriculum Vitae
- References, links and useful material demonstrating your experience
- If your cv passes the first screening stage, you will be contacted for an initial cognitive interview with our People&Culture Manager;
- This will be followed by a technical meeting with our Website Manager and our Communication Manager, responsible for the
- Marketing and Communication unit;
- If the second step is also successfully passed, you will be extended a job offer.
For further information write to us at: email@example.com