We are an environmental consulting company. What’s our purpose? We put nature at the heart of decision-making by developing science-based solutions.
We support public and private entities that want to improve the environmental, social and economic impacts of policies, projects and investments. As a spin-off of the University of Padova and a certified B Corp; we work locally and internationally bringing scientific innovation into everyone’s life.
At Etifor we like teamwork, we work hard and we never stop being curious: being part of the team means sharing our values (read our Culture Manifesto to find out more). For us the only thing that really matters is how green your heart is: we welcome and value (bio)diversity in all its forms!
A new colleague for the Marketing & Communication team who will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of communication activities for our company. Depending on the characteristics of the candidates, the degree of autonomy and the possibility of including a more experienced figure alongside a more operational junior figure will be evaluated.
Read the full ad for details and send your application no later than Sunday 4 June 2023.
Suppose you are in line with our mission and fit with this position. In that case, we will help you grow within the company, have an excellent work-life balance, and positively impact the environment within an international, innovative, and friendly workplace In particular:
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic, innovative, international & smart consultancy company working to connect humans and nature and dealing with the global challenges of climate change and biodiversity loss.
- A value-driven team, with a balanced gender ratio and 34 average age.
- A mixed academic and business work environment. Etifor works together with the Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry of the University of Padova and our projects are often focused on Research & Development.
- Flexible working hours and a remote working approach
- Results-based approach
Depending on the type of contract and on the working years in the company, you will be able to take advantage of the Welfare Plan provided by Etifor, which includes among others vouchers for transports, travels, sport, cultural activities, as well as food stamps of a daily value of 8€.
Start: July – August 2023
Location: the smart-working contract envisages alternating remote and on-site work (our office is in Piazza A. De Gasperi n. 41, Padova, Italy). For this role, the days of on-site presence are approximately 2-3 per week.
Length: 3 years (apprendistato, under 30) or 1 year (over 30), to become permanent
Starting gross salary range: depending on experience and contract type.
Contract type: Full time contract (CCNL Commercio)
The applicant must submit the following documents via the online form (select apply for: Communication Specialist) published on the page no later than Sunday 4 June 2023.
In the online form, you must attach the following materials (saved in a single PDF file)
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Link to your video presentation (in English)
- An example of texts and/or communication activities realised by you (if you have a portfolio send us that otherwise an A4 page with examples will suffice. Our aim is to get an idea of how you write and work).
IMPORTANT – SELECTION PROCESS
- Application deadline, 4 June
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates, 6 to 12 June (online by appointment)
- Invitation to group interview for finalists, by Sunday 18 June (via email)
- Group interview in Padua (Italy) Thursday 22 June afternoon, 2-6 pm (compulsory attendance to pass selection).
For further information write to us at: email@example.com