Etifor restores the balance between humans and nature. How? By improving the value of nature through science, innovation and governance. Our work is to help clients increase economic, environmental and social benefits of policies, projects and investments. Together we will challenge environmental and social issues with the aim of enhancing nature.
Being part of our team also means sharing our values; the only thing that matters to us is how green your heart is and not your background, origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities (check out our ethical code).
We are looking for:
- someone passionate about writing, communication and nature;
- a young talent with an advanced english level (written and spoken);
- a curious person, eager to learn and not afraid of new things;
- a person with excellent communication skills to maintain a positive team atmosphere;
- a humble person who is not afraid to give 110% every day, seeing the opportunities and not the limits of this job.
If you feel that way then you’re the person we’re looking for!
If you are aligned with our mission and you fit with this position, we will help you to grow within the company, have a good work-life balance, and have a positive impact on the environment, within an international smart and friendly workplace. In particular:
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international & smart consultancy working to connect humans and nature and dealing with the global challenges of climate change and biodiversity loss.
- A value-driven team, with 50:50 gender ratio and 35 average age.
- Mixed academic and business work environment. Etifor works together with the Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry of the University of Padova and our projects are often focused on Research & Development.
- Flexible working hours and smart working approach (we have a results-based approach).
- Smart/Remote work is encouraged, but the candidate should guarantee office presence at least at least 3 days a week, especially during the learning phase. Other arrangements can be agreed during the interview and negotiation phase.
- Extra benefits: Company welfare plan (for sport, wellness, culture, family) and daily meal bonuses.
- Premiums: end-of-year economic premium based on company performances.
Contract Start Date
From August/September, 2021 (other arrangements can be agreed during the interview and negotiation phase)
Piazza Alcide de Gasperi n. 41, 35131 Padova, Italy
We are searching a new intern: variable contribution of expenses based on the characteristics of the internship (during the University, after the Degree or other situations). After the internship there will be the possibility to have a full time contract / Part time contract (CCNL commercio).
The candidate must send the following information in English through the online form on this page (please select the following Application Type: Communication Intern) no later than July, 11th. For further information write to email@example.com.
Mandatory materials to apply:
- updated CV in English. Please, in your CV or application, state your status in relation to the disability Law 68/99;
- cover letter (max 1 page) with any link or document you consider highly relevant for this position;
- presentation video in English (add the link in the form). We don’t care about the technical quality of the video but we want to know you and understand how you deal with new challenges such as speaking in front of a camera!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.