From Asolo to Monte Grappa, we release the energy of the land to develop sustainable tourism prospects that enhance nature and culture
- Local development
- Municipality of Asolo
The land between Pedemontana del Grappa and the Asolano symbolizes Venetian wine and food production, it is a treasure trove full of art and memory. It is the ideal place for tourists who love to discover the surrounding area one step at a time, on routes that enhance Veneto’s real natural and cultural soul.
Territorial tourism is a new way of traveling. It believes:
- in the qualitative selection of what’s on offer;
- in the culture of hospitality;
- in the search of authenticity.
The future of touristic territories is linked to their capacity to organize and promote the growth of the territory, respecting the environment and the local economy.
Territorial tourism means to create a tourist system, rather than a tourism sector. We shouldn’t forget that, for the European tourist, nature is the third most important reason to travel and the first loyalty factor. Nowadays, when it comes to tourism, sustainability has become an essential element.
Etifor’s team has designed the new “Marketing and Tourism Development Plan” for the IPA Diapason Pedemontana del Grappa and Asolano. The plan has a participatory design approach and aims:
- to enhance the image of the territory by selecting the excellence that can represent it at national and international level;
- to coordinate the promotion and marketing system of the offer;
- to increase the profitability of the food, wine and tourism sectors.