Etifor restores the balance between humans and nature. How? By improving the value of nature through science, innovation and governance. Our work is to help clients increase economic, environmental and social benefits of policies, projects and investments. Together we will challenge environmental and social issues with the aim of enhancing nature.
In Etifor, we are team players, we work hard, and we never stop being curious. Being part of our team means sharing our values and the journey we have taken to build a discrimination-free workplace (check out our ethical code). The only thing that matters to us is how green your heart is: we welcome and value (bio)diversity in every form!
If you are aligned with our mission and fit with this position, we will help you to grow within the company, have a good work-life balance, and have a positive impact on the environment, within an international smart and friendly workplace. In particular:
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic, innovative, international & smart consultancy company working to connect humans and nature and dealing with the global challenges of climate change and biodiversity loss.
- A value-driven team, with a balanced gender ratio and 33 average age.
- A mixed academic and business work environment. Etifor works together with the Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry of the University of Padova and our projects are often focused on Research & Development.
- Flexible working hours and a smart working approach (we have a results-based approach).
- Depending on the type of contract and on the working years in the company, you will be able to take advantage of the Welfare Plan provided by Etifor, which includes vouchers for transport, travel, sport, cultural activities, as well as food vouchers of a daily value of 8€.
Start: mid October-November 2022
Location: Padova – Piazza A. De Gasperi n. 41. Possibility of remote teleworking or smart working.
Length: 3 years (apprendistato, under 30) or 1 year (over 30), with a view to becoming permanent
Starting gross salary range: depending on experience and contract type.
Contract type: Full time contract (Contratto Collettivo Nazionale Settore Commercio).
The applicant must submit the following documents, in English, via the online form (select the entry: Advocacy Manager) published on the page no later than 23 October 2022.
In the online form, please attach the following materials saved in a single PDF file:
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page), stating the motivations and strengths of your application
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
We also recommend that you make a short video presentation and include examples of your work in your cover letter. Etifor will only contact candidates invited for interview, other candidates will not receive individual feedback.
For further information please write to us at: email@example.com